Saturday, September 25, 2010

time for...a stroll in the woods




I am so excited about Fall. Here are a few pictures we took at a photo shoot in my backyard. My yard is wild, woodsy and unkept ... perfect for the textures and feel of this autumn season. No need for chairs when you have ready made stumps. For me fall is all about campy, cozy and casual styles. Layering...Long waistcoat vests over even longer bohemian shirts. Wearing...long watches on chains, high over the knee socks with high waisted wool shorts and a beat up pair of ankle boots. Throw on...a camo or plaid hunting jacket and muc lucs to take a stroll in the woods. I think of the natural colors of feathers, acorns, pinecones and bark in mahogany-chestnut-truffle and mushroom shades. Above, I have also posted our new fall DISCOUNT SHIPPING offer for all my readers to take advantage of.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails