Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blame Etsy...


I really have to give blame where blame is due... and that is to etsy because I have been so busy just keeping up with my sales and convos I have not had enough time to keep up with all the things I want to write about on this blog. I can blame etsy for giving me the opportunity to connect with people about something that I am truly passionate about. I have sold on other sites and without naming names or putting them down, I just want to say there is just a friendly, supportive attitude towards sellers as well as buyers on etsy. I blame etsy for connecting with people who shop on etsy, because they are passionate about buying what they love and are interested in finding out more about it. Everyone is not just looking for the best bargain they can find, they are looking for a good product and someone they can trust to sell it to them. I wish I had more time to keep up and maybe some day I will, but right now I guess I will just blame etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails